Old 13-11-2003, 11:02 PM
jane

Default large garden maintenance

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:50:22 GMT, (Sally
Thompson) wrote:

~On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:08:33 +0000 (UTC),
(jane) wrote:
~
~snip
~
~I'm pretty well known to be a complete and utter klutz. I've ended up
~in minor injuries a few time for silly things like sticking a paring
~knife in my palm while trying to remove an avocado stone or falling
~over while standing on a flat road, totally sober and needing stitches
~in my elbow as a result.
~Himself says to people that I'm the only person he knows who can
~injure herself in an empty room.
~:-)
~
~I bet you've never broken your ankle falling off a door mat though,
~have you? (hangs head in shame). And yes, I was sober at the time.
~
OUCH

no, sprained them a few times by going over sideways while standing still.
Never quite managed an ankle break.

I have broken a bone in my foot running for a train, but that was thanks to
trying to take 2.5 steps at a time downwards. Needless to say I missed the
train.

Luckily my garden and I understand each other. I don't try to kill it, it
doesn't try to kill me.

(failing that, circuit breakers are handy :-)

Calamity

--
jane

Mark Twain