Old 14-11-2003, 03:32 AM
Phaedrine Stonebridge

Default Will my snow peas produce?

Well here in Missouri Zone 5b/6, we have already had a couple medium
frosts. Tonight it is going down to 27 but then the ten day forecast
predicts no freezing temps for the next ten days. My snow peas are
about 1.5-2 feet high on the trellis and just loaded with flowers. And
i do mean loaded. Thie is the first time we've done fall peas in recent
years. Do you think we will get any snow peas?

And the broccoli is just beautiful but no heads yet. I have no idea
what to expect lol. Are there any fall gardeners in this zone who can
shed some light for me?