Old 14-11-2003, 03:22 PM
Andy Rutledge

Default [IBC] New Bonsai Design Book

Hi Alicia,

Thanks for your thoughts. I have to confess that I'm far more interested in
how useful and accurate my work is rather than how much I like it
personally. Of course I like it, but I'd not say "that's what counts." In
this case, since it was written not for me but for other enthusiasts, what
other people think about it is pretty much the whole ball game. If others
don't like it, whatever educational value it might have will be moot.

I agree that there are many things that we do that we should find importance
in how "we" appreciate the effort or the result. A book meant to offer
instruction and insight to others is not one of them, I think. JMO.

Kind regards,
Andy Rutledge
zone 8, Texas