Old 15-11-2003, 02:32 AM
Myrmecodia

Default tiny orchid

"chimp" wrote in message ...
i am looking for Schoenrchis pachyrachis..
does anyone in here how i can get one ?

'Fraid not. I'm not even sure whether Schoenorchis pachyrachis is in
cultivation. Whenever I've seen a plant with that label, it has
turned out to be Schoenorchis fragrans or Schoenorchis seidenfadenii.
If you are just looking for a nice miniature Schoenorchis, purchase
any of the plants sold by various nurseries as S. fragrans. It may
turn out to be S. seidenfadenii instead, but both species are
beautiful miniatures. If you specifically want S. pachyrachis, you
may be in for a long search.

Nick
--
myrmecodia-at-yahoo-dot-com