Old 15-11-2003, 04:12 AM
Purple Linny LeCompte

Default Quick intro

Hello folks,

Thought a quick intro was in order... not sure if that's the done thing in
here, but I frequent a few other forums and well... it's nice to know who
you're talking to :-)

Recently hit TX from U.K., can't wait to get stuck into my new garden when
we move in a couple of weeks. Lots to learn about the native plants and
trees in these parts - I mean... banana trees in your garden?!? What will
the folks back home think? I'm excited that the climate will allow for fun
all year round.

I'm hoping to just get the new garden into shape first. It's already in
half decent shape, I just need to do some pruning and tidying and get ready
for spring planting. When it's looking pretty, I'm hoping to get into the
veggie patch too.

Thanks for reading and look out for the 'what plant is this' posts in the
future!
Regards,
--
Lynda