Old 15-11-2003, 03:32 PM

Default OT non update on the ol' madgardener

A blood test would indicate whether you had a heart attack. If you had, you would be
in the hospital now. Doctors do not fool around with heart disease, if there is
reason to suspect a heart attack they go all out.
Have you had high blood pressure and havent been treating it?
Anxiety attacks come in all kinds of variety. once those muscles are contracted for
significant periods of time they can ache like a muscle spasm for days.
Yes, you could be having a reaction to toxins as well, be sure to mention that to the
doc. not to mention all the stress you are under right now. Ingrid

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.