Old 15-11-2003, 03:42 PM
hermine stover

Default OT non update on the ol' madgardener

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:29:41 GMT, wrote:

A blood test would indicate whether you had a heart attack. If you had, you would be
in the hospital now. Doctors do not fool around with heart disease, if there is
reason to suspect a heart attack they go all out.

that blood test is given in a series of 3, 8 hours apart. i know
doctors do not fool around....but occasionally they overlook stuff,
and i think having to wait until thursday for test results, IS VERY
STRESS-INDUCING!
Anyway, did they rule out the heart attack? if so, HOW?

I hope you are OK, anxiety attacks is very treatable these days. I am
a lifetime veteran from two parents who had them, they are chemical in
origin. or maybe some people just get one or three in a lifetime, but
I personally never met anyone like that....

Let us know about this, i am now STRESSED over it.

hermine