Old 15-11-2003, 04:02 PM
madgardener

Default OT non update on the ol' madgardener

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:29:41 GMT, wrote:

A blood test would indicate whether you had a heart attack. If you had, you would be
in the hospital now. Doctors do not fool around with heart disease, if there is
reason to suspect a heart attack they go all out.
Have you had high blood pressure and havent been treating it?
Anxiety attacks come in all kinds of variety. once those muscles are contracted for
significant periods of time they can ache like a muscle spasm for days.
Yes, you could be having a reaction to toxins as well, be sure to mention that to the
doc. not to mention all the stress you are under right now. Ingrid

((((((((((hug))))))))))))) yes, I don't think it was a heart attack.
(they said my blood was fine, my husband even says the doctor who came
down to talk to us while I was still in ER mentioned that my
colesterole was fine, I don't remember that one) and they labled it
"atypical heart pains" the symptoms are exactly what I am
experiencing, including that pinchy, kinda numbish feeling in my arms
like my circulation is being cut off somewhere, the pain though does
get more pressure feeling with physical activity. My stress test was
probably outstanding as I focased, breathed thru my nose and refused
to talk while they put me thru it. down to the last push I kept on
even though I was showing signs of blowing out. The nurse who was
monotoring me said I made it the whole way including the minute and
half they usually tried to push others doing the test. If he says I
have a strong heart, good. I want to know why my chest hurts so much
now. (it might take me a long time for the toxins in that dust to
leave my lungs, especially since I haven't coughed up anything
suspicious, and how long does that crap stay in our lungs anyway??) I
appreciate your responding back honey. off to work with me..I have a
NINE hour day today (I know I wanted hours, but NINE?? sheesh)
maddie

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com