Old 15-11-2003, 04:02 PM
madgardener

Default OT non update on the ol' madgardener

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:41:06 GMT, hermine stover
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:29:41 GMT, wrote:

A blood test would indicate whether you had a heart attack. If you had, you would be
in the hospital now. Doctors do not fool around with heart disease, if there is
reason to suspect a heart attack they go all out.

that blood test is given in a series of 3, 8 hours apart. i know
doctors do not fool around....but occasionally they overlook stuff,
and i think having to wait until thursday for test results, IS VERY
STRESS-INDUCING!
Anyway, did they rule out the heart attack? if so, HOW?

I hope you are OK, anxiety attacks is very treatable these days. I am
a lifetime veteran from two parents who had them, they are chemical in
origin. or maybe some people just get one or three in a lifetime, but
I personally never met anyone like that....

Let us know about this, i am now STRESSED over it.

hermine

don't stress until I give you reason to sugar. I promise I will let
ya'll know what it is even if it's a shining report and it's all my
stresses. I don't care that I haven't insurance, and the bills coming
from all of this will be laughable. Just that I am still waltzing with
the IRS over all that crap still has me in a sort of amused disgust
and I refuse to let that bug me. (I know it's in the back of my mind,
and it will remain there until they dismiss our case or settle once
again for something, anything, which is why the impending hospital
bills are so funny. They can't come close to what the IRS still says
we owe them despite our refinancing our house in March and paying them
$13,000 and everything that entailed. I'll send 'em $10 a month and
they'll take it or they can drag me thru the ropes......let 'em come!
I just want to know what is wrong with me so I can get on with my life
thanks for the concern, Hermine.
maddie