Old 15-11-2003, 04:02 PM
bb

Default sphagnum hazard

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 10:19:08 -0500, "Al" wrote:

You could read what the CDC has to say about it and even if you conclude
that you illness is not sporotrichosis, perhaps you should also see a doctor
unless the swollen and painful mess you say describe as your nose has
returned to normal.

I'm glad to say it's finally over. I'm no wimp when it comes to pain,
but whatever it was kicked my nose and eye's butt. I wouldn't wish it
on anyone. It was unlike anything I'd ever had before.

A second or even third opinion from the medical experts
in this newsgroup may also be called for. :-)

I don't know what all the bellyaching about heath care in this country
(US) is about. I can get expert medical advice not only from
virtually all the news groups, but from most anyone I talk to. I find
with doctors they want to know all the symptoms. But, with common
folk, just mention one symptom and they already know what it is you
have, someone who just had it (usually themselves), and how to treat
it (usually by taking some left over antibiotics they didn't finish
taking).

bb