Old 15-11-2003, 06:12 PM
J.D. Stone

Default The 'Aquascape System' has the be the WORST pond system outthere

Playing with semantics. I am sure everyone understood Glenn meant feeding
more than the fish can eat. Least I did.
JD
"Theo van Daele" wrote in message
The biggest challenge to a healthy watergarden is clients overfeeding

their fish.

I haven't read the whole discussion, but may I politely disagree with the
above statement ?

You can overfeed your filtration system, not your fish.

Fish know when to eat and when not to.

It's how they survived quite a few years now :-) Another aspect of

"nature
doing it's job" I guess.

Mind you, I have 7 years "less" experience, so that doesn't count. Maybe
if my grandchildren would repeat this statement, it would carry more

weight,
as they would have 40 years of experience...

Question: are you talking about watergardens or koi ponds ?

Theo