Old 15-11-2003, 09:02 PM
Theo van Daele

Default The 'Aquascape System' has the be the WORST pond system outthere

You are playing with semantics Kathy ;-)

Apart from that... a very pertinent question.

Ach, I don't really like internet ranting anymore, it's so last years :-),
but indeed, what has a 1 million gallon pond (was this actually measured ?)
got to do with the price of fish.

I once thought I had seen the be-all-end-all of cosmic BS on car tuning
forums. I now know the world of ponds is much much worse.

I wasn't even following this discussion, I just happened to have my BS meter
go into the red by statements like that indeed.

Theo

"K30a" schreef in bericht
Glenn wrote Greg
does not clean out his 1 million gallon watergarden at his house each
year.

Well, of course he doesn't. But what has that got to do
with 1,000 gallon backyard ponds?

k30a
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html