Old 15-11-2003, 10:04 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Do you feed fish during Indian Summer?

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 23:42:15 GMT, "Theo van Daele" wrote:

the melting pot

Very very true Jan. You are only say 250 to 300 million, give or take,
from only say 5 continents ;-) so you must all be rather the same :-p

LOL, yeah, I was quite disappointed this fall to go from the north west
furthest most state of WA, besides Alaska, to the opposite corner SE to
Georgia and find very few had deep southern accents. Other than the weather
it wasn't much different than traveling to a nearby town of similar size.

miffed (is that UK or US ?

Not sure but,

Bugger & Blimey

Are definitely yours. ;o) ~ jan