Old 15-11-2003, 11:32 PM
hermine stover

Default OT non update on the ol' madgardener

I just want to know what is wrong with me so I can get on with my life
thanks for the concern, Hermine.
maddie

Well, according to HERMINE, there are almost no times when it is OK to
write bad checks. but here are two times when it is OK.
1. paying the vet for some emergency
2. paying the doctor for some emergency

you can always make good later, but you must be given appropriate
treatment NOW. (If you are a living creature in crisis)...the idea
that health care is a LUXURY is disgusting to me).

so far i have never written a bad check deliberately.

but in these instances I would.
It is probably a good thing you spend so much time in the garden since
just plain LIVING is very stressful in our times...

I have actual anxiety, but not anxiety attacks, very different.
however, i know that anxiety attacks can mimic heart attacks, my
father had fake heart attacks all the years I knew him and he lived to
be close to a hundred.

herm