Old 16-11-2003, 06:02 PM

Default OT non update on the ol' madgardener

in anxiety attacks the intercostal muscles spasm. this can really really hurt. you
can tell cause if you just press down onto the muscles between the ribs they HURT.
second, I have had that numbish feeling in my arms due to nerve pinch in neck. I
have had shooting pains down my right arm due to nerve pinch starting at neck. so if
you passed the stress test, begin to not worry at all. you may also have had atrial
fibrillation, again, not life threatening if it comes and goes. the summer my mother
had open heart surgery I had fibrillation most of the summer, and not since then.
definitely stress related. Ingrid

madgardener wrote:
including that pinchy, kinda numbish feeling in my arms
like my circulation is being cut off somewhere, the pain though does
get more pressure feeling with physical activity.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.