Old 16-11-2003, 08:22 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Help, overwintering plants aren't looking so good anymore

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 19:16:15 +0000, Michael Shaffer
wrote:

I think I found the problem, the stems are covered in aphids. Is there an
easy way to get rid of them?

Take the lettuce out of the aquarium and put in a tub. Take some spray
cooking oil and spray the aphids and let it sit on the bugs for about 10
minutes. Rinse with (Dawn) soapy water, and then rinse really really well
before putting back into aquarium if you have fish..... you might try
rinsing them with water only if you don't have Dawn. Repeat this treatment
for 3 times every 3rd day. 3 days after the last treatment report back here
on how treatment worked. ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a