Old 16-11-2003, 08:32 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default OT kindof ~ gators in the mail

Well now we know how he originally got the tiger and the gator in the apt
in first place.

What amazes me is/was one could get a tiger cub for the price of most
register dogs!!! Yet people can't breed Sugar Gliders (a tropical critter
that looks like and is smaller than a chipmunk) without a home inspection
and license thru Fish & Wildlife. California doesn't allow them in the
state at all, but look at all the wild critters the Hollywood stars have!
Why? Because S.Gliders might get loose and eat some of the fruit crop. I
guess people eaters are okay. ~ jan

Carl wrote One requirement... You must live in an apartment in harlem to get
it delivered...

chortle! And you have to have a tiger
to keep it company! k30a

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/