Old 16-11-2003, 09:36 PM
Tumbleweed

Default moss on driveway

"ouglas" wrote in message
A year has nearly past since I fell on the mossy driveway.
I paid an expert to remove the moss using high pressure steam/water.
All was well but now it is returning like mad
Any ideas ? Perhaps Pathclear would do the trick...It would certainly be
cheaper.

Once its cleared you'll have to keep it clear and not let it build up. Buy
your own high pressure cleaner (watch out you dont wash out the mortar, you
could also try dilute jeyes fluid but it stinks! You could also look at the
drainage but if its in a shaded area it may be that it just naturally is
going to accumulate.

--
Tumbleweed

newsgroups)