Old 16-11-2003, 09:43 PM
Nedra

Default Fall Visitors

I got all the birds away from the ponds this fall - moved the feeders,
bird baths, and arbor to the front of the house. There are scads
of birds feeding and I don't have to worry about them fouling the
ponds.

An added bonus - -
the indoor kitty tree is right up against the living room window.
The boys (cats ) sit all day long watching
their feathered friends fluttering, eating, and chattering.

No treadmill any where in sight!! lol

Nedra

"Bonnie" wrote in message
K30a wrote:

Since the treadmill and I are now best friends
(downstairs in the former familyroom) I've noticed how many little birds

like
to hunt in the grass below the bird feeder on the deck. A lot of seed

must be
flung over the side.

k30a
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html

The cedar waxwings didn't stay too long. I think they may
have stopped for a drink on their way South, they didn't
even hit the holly bushes. I guess they only need to do
that on their way North in the Spring.
Our feeders are visited by many birds, I get to watch them
while I'm quilting, the treadmill looks out another window.

--
Bonnie
NJ