Old 16-11-2003, 10:32 PM
Franz Heymann

Default What a Wonderful Year

"Mike" wrote in message

Well ... one reason ... we went caving in the Dales today and en route
passed 6 reservoirs. One had a reasonable amount of water. Two were half
full. The other three were empty - just a stream winding its way down
the middle.

--
Kay Easton

Kay how does this compare with other years? OK so this has been a fabulous
Summer and with not too much rain as far as the Holiday makers are
concerned, but are these reservoirs emptyer (is that a word?) than other
years and if so, and we have a dry winter, what of next year? :-((

Then large swathes of England will be in the shonga next year.

Franz