Old 17-11-2003, 01:02 AM
Nedra

Default Fall Visitors

Bonnie, my house is actually a "see-through" ... I can see the
deck from the living room.... lol
I tore down walls a couple of years ago.
Your trickle tower set-up sounds enchanting.

Nedra

"Bonnie" wrote in message
Nedra wrote:
I got all the birds away from the ponds this fall - moved the feeders,
bird baths, and arbor to the front of the house. There are scads
of birds feeding and I don't have to worry about them fouling the
ponds.

An added bonus - -
the indoor kitty tree is right up against the living room window.
The boys (cats ) sit all day long watching
their feathered friends fluttering, eating, and chattering.

No treadmill any where in sight!! lol

Nedra

I thought about moving the feeders, but I'm seldom in the
front of the house and I'd never get to see the birds. The
trickle tower is located in the small veggie filter and the
waterfall is not working, so any nasties will stay there.

--
Bonnie
NJ