Old 17-11-2003, 03:22 AM
Hal

Default Accessorizing for my Springfield XD-9?

On 16 Nov 2003 19:41:20 -0700, Melissa wrote:

Also, I now have 6 magazines for my pistol. Does anyone know if they make a
carrying case that will hold all 6 of them? Something similar to the hard
case that came with the pistol, which holds 2, but which would hold 6 or
more mags? It would make it handy to take loaded mags to the range.

Dillon Precision is a good place to get started. Walmart here
carries pistol cases barely adequate for your needs. Most competition
shooters use a bag.

Regards,

Hal