Old 17-11-2003, 07:22 AM
hermine stover

Default OT non update on the ol' madgardener

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 22:58:16 GMT, "Shell91"
wrote:

Not attempting to diagnose, just suggesting other things that might be
checked out by the doctors.

Shell

I was not also playing doctor, just trying to ease the anxiety of the
waiting. My husband had an incident we still call "THE NINE THOUSAND
DOLLAR CUP OF MAALOX"---- a fake heart attack. while he was held
captive in the hospital, he had one of the night nurses fax to me
proposals for garden designs. and then they forgot to discharge him, i
had to go there and yank needles out of his arms, setting off all
kinds of alarms. the doc wrote up the discharge notice, and THEY
FORGOT. he was just trapped in a bed like a lab animal. being billed
for that bed, too.

aside from the ANGST, it was nothing, but he did have impressive chest
pains.

I think the ol'madgardener should noodge the docs for information NOW.
is all i'm sayin'

hermine