Old 17-11-2003, 05:22 PM
animaux

Default miniature gardens

Well, I have been tempted many times to bring in a few gecko's or anole's, but I
decided it was probably torture to a lizard to be in a tank. Best to leave them
outdoors where they are happily eating our grasshoppers.

I have been collecting sundews, pitcher plants and venus fly traps for my future
terrarium. I'll probably have it up and running with the light and proper
things in the next month or so. I'll post the websites I find.

Sorry on the skin thing. I'll email you.

On 17 Nov 2003 15:06:05 GMT, arden (NAearthMOM) opined:

V-
My son and I Want to make a terrarium. Perhaps w/ a salamander or two. Any
other advice or web sites to share??
It's a 20 gallon tank, btw.

I haven't been online much. Recently diagnosed w/ a skin disease. E me.

Love me
"Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"