Old 18-11-2003, 12:02 AM
Loosecannon

Default Yucca

Advertise it for sale/free in the classified section of a free listing
paper, is it Trading Post there? With you remove!

I would think people would love to have it in a pot or as a feature in their
garden.

"Cath" wrote in message
I need help in trying to get rid of this plant (??) . If you know what it
is, it tends to spread by rhizomes and I am presuming that if you keep
cutting down the growth then it will just keep spreading to "grow". I

also
presume that if one "plant" was left this might cease the rhizomes from
spreading.

However, what I really want to do is get rid of it completely. Any
suggestions?