Old 18-11-2003, 03:02 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default OT kindof ~ gators in the mail

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 00:58:19 GMT, wrote:

this is blatantly racist. the reality is all the people I have seen on TV trying to
explain how and why their hand raised and tame tigers/pit bulls/rottweilers attacked
and killed their own or the neighbor kids were white people. And I might add, from
the way they brutalized english were stupid white people. Ingrid

Hmmmm, not that I want to start a dog fight, but.... watch AP Animal
Precinct or Animal Cops sometime, and you'll see multicolors of stupid
people. Thus said, don't you think your above statements could also be
considered racist, or is it PC to dump on white people, as long as they're
stupid and can't speak english well? ;o) ~ jan
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website