Old 18-11-2003, 03:02 AM
GamePlayer No. 1058

Default Final Results: It does work

My mistake, it should have read "tomato juice" NOT tomato soup.

"GamePlayer No. 1058" wrote in message
I've also heard just recently from my brothers fiancee, that adding tomato
soup to a dogs food will also eliminate the burn spots, she swears by it,

so
the common thing here between the cider vinegar and the tomato soup would

be
the acid content I think.

"pat" wrote in message
om...
I have also heard that adding cider vinegar to dogs diet will stop the
burn problem. Think it was in a yard book that talks about wierd ways
to solve problems like beer/slugs. If I remember it was not a lot per
cup of food maybe like a teaspoon

Steveo wrote in message

"GamePlayer No. 1058" wrote:
I bought some pills for the dogs, and administered as directed, 4

for
the
large dog 2x a day for the first 2 weeks, then 4 pills a day, and 3

for
the small dog, 2x a day for the first week then 3 pills a day, and I

can
honestly say that I do NOT see any further grass burning than was

there
originally before administering the pills.

Theres a total of about 8 or 10 burn spots, but nothing new anymore.

The stuff is called NatureVet Grass Saver.

Im stoked, though I do hate paying out the additional $15.00 a

bottle
whenever I run out.

Now I just need to reseed the dead spots and have a really nice lawn
again.

Don't want to rain on your parade, but did it coincide with the season
change? Also, I hope it's ok for the dog..

---

---