Old 18-11-2003, 05:12 AM
Nedra

Default HELP /w 1500 Gallon pond! Overfeeding

I'd remove the fish right now! Even if you have to go borrowing
containers to put them in.
Then KILL the sitter!!!!!!!
No ... I mean do as Kathy (K30a) prescribes. Empty the
whole pond... you'll have to take off work to get this done!
Also enlist some help... family, neighbors... whoever.

Good Luck!

Nedra

"K30a" wrote in message

Not a good time of year but I'd take the whole
pond down to the liner and really clean it out.
The koi club here has containers that members can borrow to store fish

when the
pond is being worked on.
We take apart the filter in our 150 stock tank
and put the fish in there when we clean.

good luck!
k30a
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html