Old 18-11-2003, 05:42 AM
Nicolas Steenhout

Default [IBC] Yard setup???

Hello all,

I'm looking for some feedback on setting up the back/front yard. Since I
have just arrived in my new home, I have to start again. I have a fair
amount of space both in the back and in the front. I have shady spots and
sunny spots. Sheltered and not, etc... I cannot, however, just take over
the entire garden, as my fiancée might take ombrage ;-) Besides, at this
point, I don't have the trees for it.

What I'd like to know, is how have you setup your trees? What works for
you? What doesn't work? If you had to start from scratch, what would be
the one or two most important thing to consider? Also, what zone/area are
you in (I suspect it might make a difference in set up).

And if you're up to it, a couple photos of your setup on our gallery would
be very cool indeed :-)

Thanks

Nic

++++Sponsored, in part, by Carl Rosner++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++