Old 18-11-2003, 04:02 PM
Wendy

Default Greenhouse ideas?

Here you go Rob, my idea of a greenhouse.
http://www.palmhouse.org.uk/

Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

"Rob Halgren" wrote in message

I'll be building a greenhouse this spring. Michelle said no new
tractor, so I'm getting a greenhouse instead. I'll build it from
scratch, just because I'm an ornery cuss and cheap to boot. Soliciting
all (most) information about suppliers of good greenhouse building
materials. Or if anybody knows of a few good websites or newsgroups,
that would help too. I'll spend all winter drawing pictures.

Rob (Finally has his homework done. I is a semi-official probationary
orchid judge - assuming they approve me at the next trustees meeting).

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit