Old 18-11-2003, 07:32 PM
Wendy

Default What should I do with my orchid now?

Hi there Rosie, It would be nice if you could post a pic over on
alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
But if not, you could do some searching to see if you
can find a picture of the flowers that looked like yours & come up with a
Genus,
like Phalaenopsis or Dendrobium.
Also what are the temps in your area?
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

"Kelrosie" wrote in message
Hello all,

last summer I bought a lovely orchid. There wasn't any info with it, so I
don't know what type it is. It flowered lovely and then we got infested

with
ants in our house. I put the orchid outside and it has been out there ever
since. The petals obviously dropped off but the leaves still look alive

and
well.

Should I bring it I now? Will it die if I don't?

I need help please cos I really want it to live another year if it can.
Thanks lots and lots, XRosie