Old 18-11-2003, 09:42 PM
John McGaw

Default source for bulbs

"Tom Engel" wrote in message
It is a little late but I think that Van Engelen still has some
available. Randy

Vrstull wrote:

This has no doubt been asked five millions times. So, . . .
What is a good place, online preferably, to find bulbs. Particularly
interested in daffodils (sp?) but want to see as much as I can.
TIA.
Vic

--

"Late" is relative. I routinely wait until November-December to plant bulbs
in Eastern Tennessee which allows be to buy whatever is left on the shelves

On the other hand, when I lived in Alaska I had problems with waiting until
October because sometimes I would wind up with snowcover before mailordered
bulbs were even shipped.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]