Old 18-11-2003, 11:12 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Cacti, Succulents, and Lithops and Other Exotics

Check out the Cactus Mall.
You will find scores of Cactus clubs and virtually anything you can think of
regarding succulent plants.

http://www.cactus-mall.com/

Shell91 wrote in message
m...
Does anyone know anything about propogating cacti and succulents and

lithops
from seed? I know these plants grow slowly, what I don't know is will I

be
watching a pot of dirt sit there for several years before I see anything?
I've got seeds for lithops, semperviums, cacti, and a couple of proteus
varieties. I know the proteus will probably take a few years to bloom but

should see a plant several weeks after planting. If anyone knows of a
newsgroup for desert plants please let me know. Southwestern Bell's
newsgroups are less than complete.

Thanks for any and all help
Shell