Old 18-11-2003, 11:12 PM
Bob Hobden

Default Help - Lime Tree

"Tiger303" wrote in message ..
Bob Hobden wrote:

i'm afraid i've no idea whether its tropical or tahiti,
thou i remember when i bought it, it said 'american bartenders lime
tree' for description. its still in plastic pot that i bought it so i
hope it was originally potted in E C

haven't got garden big enough to store any rainwater properly though
manchester is a sofwater area and as i said my lemon is very healthy

do u think a temperature of 70F is too high?

will check roots @ weekend when i have time to repot

--

I do think you are keeping it at too high a Temp. considering the low light
levels during the winter, and you keep it indoors which also reduces the

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars, there's bugger all down here.