Old 19-11-2003, 06:12 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default aphids

Unless they changed their formula, it says to keeps away from fish. So I'd
be hesitant to do this.... or are you suggesting using this when no fish
are involved? ~ jan

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:56:11 -0500, "ponder" wrote:

There is a produce called safers soap, it is fine. It is a bug spray for
plants, take your plant to the garge, spray it , let it sit to drip for a
couple of minutes, put back into clean water , if yu hotice some more in a
day or two do it agian but put some spray in the water. I use this on every
plant and tree I bring in and have never had a problem since.
Safers Soap is sold at Canadian Tire and WalMart.

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website