Old 19-11-2003, 11:42 AM
White Monkey

Default When to water these phal's?

Until the wounds on the existing roots have healed and the new roots have
begun to grow, it's a good idea to keep the plant warm and VERY humid to
prevent desiccation, barely moistening the medium.

Thank you! Now, I cannot see the roots that are under the medium, and with
two of these the damage was done only to the bottom-most roots, but with
most plants I know this is a matter of a few days or so... I'll mist them
pretty heavily today, and put them in this old aquarium I use for
climate-controlling when needed, then let them sit until Monday, and see if
I think they could take a bit of water safely then. If they aren't showing
the signs you mention above... I'll keep misting and humidifying until they
do!
Thanks again,
Katrina

---