Old 19-11-2003, 12:42 PM
Jackson

Default Enchantment tomato

I plant them because they survive our hot summer and start to bear again in
the fall. So far, they are the only tomato that I have found that does
this. They are indeterminate, so you need a fence to grow them against.
They are a good flavored tomatoe the size of a large hen's egg.

Jack

On 18 Nov 2003 00:32:15 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Steveo wrote:
Jackson wrote:
Anybody know where I can find seeds. Parks & Totally Tomatoes quit
carrying them?
Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), Florida

These guys claim to have it:

http://tinyurl.com/vfeh

Oops..out of stock. Try here.

http://www.rancidsawdust.com/tomatos.htm

ps. are these enchantment good tasting and fairly hearty?

Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), Florida