Old 19-11-2003, 04:02 PM
sams

Default Frequent mole med application has any implication on soil or grass?

This fall suddenly I see a lot of mole activity in my front yard.
I did apply a thing called mole-med or mole-be-gone in a dry granular
form sold $19 a bag. I used it since the cover said its bio-degradable
and non-poisones. Also I found it easier to apply using a garden
broadcaster and even easy to throw some inside the bushes. Since we
hade a very rainy fall season, I think the rain has swept or dissolved
this stuff and today I see some new mole activity, after an absence of
about 45 days.

Iam wondering should, I reapply the same crystals, or should I get the
castor oil and spray it, Frequent applicaiton will have any
implications on the grass? Iam in zone5.

TIA

Sam.