Old 19-11-2003, 04:02 PM
Andrew Roberts

Default Coralife PowerCompact Flourescent fixture question - good for

Sidney wrote:

http://www.esuweb.com/cardfile.asp?I...ationshi p=36

Can this fixture be converted to 4 6700K lights? Do I need to add fans to
the Actinic side of the light? Should I run a pair of 10,000 lights and a
pair of 6700K lights? How do I use/convert this 4 x 65W light to something
better for plants? Do I just need new lamps?

snip

IIRC, there was an ad in the latest TFH magazine that had these fixtures
with bulbs geared toward planted tanks. I generally don't pay much
attention to the ads, so I'll have to review it and get back to you.
I'd be happy to scan the ad and send it to you via email, if you desire.
I'm surprised that they don't list it on their website -- perhaps it
is an item yet to be released?

--
Andrew Roberts, Richmond Hill Ontario
royalwulff(at)sympatico(dot)ca