Old 19-11-2003, 10:22 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Ionizers and house plants

You are right. I have confused your ionizer with an atomizer.

Apparently you don't know what an ionizer does.
Otherwise, you would have explained it to me.

http://ionizer.net/

It doesn't do any more damage to the plants than their being exposed to a
continuous lightening storm or mild ozone air pollution.

Unless you are getting that garlic-like smell of ozone, you have nothing to
worry about.

The ozone will eventually oxidize (bleach) everything in the room, including
rugs, drapes, furniture, etc.

ck26 wrote in message
. ..
You are using an ionizer to do what?

Do you even know what an ionizer does?

Spray perfume?

Nope.

Are you worried that you may run the risk of your plants turning gay?

My plants ain't no pansies...