Old 20-11-2003, 11:14 PM
Franz Heymann

Default OT threads

"Rod" wrote in message
JennyC wrote:

I have not counted the amount of OT threads here in URG, but find that

there is
less and less about gardening !

The last straw was the 'diabetic bread' one. OK bread is made from

wheat, which
I suppose could be grown in the garden..........but it's all a bit far

removed

Jenny

You think *we're* wandering off topic? You should see our local garden

centre -
well at least that's what it was 'til about 7 weeks ago. Took me 10

minutes today
to find *anything* garden related, the place is bulging with grossly

overpriced
christmas tat and had been all through October and November. The garden

stuff is
just shoved anyold how into a dark corner in the farthest depths of the

place.
They pay me a good price for my honey though ;~)) .............then nearly

double
it.

Ditto Hayes at Ambleside. I won't go there till a few weks after Christmas.

Franz