Old 21-11-2003, 12:34 AM
John

Default Shades of the Petswarehouse Lawsuit!

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:39:21 -0000, "Graham Ramsay"
wrote:

"Rex Grigg" wrote
You really have to watch what you say and make sure you don't give
opinions anymore. I received this nice email this evening. Just a
heads up for all of you.

There's no need to purchase this product before realising it is nonsense.
A read through the absurd web site is enough to come to the conclusion
that snake oil is an apt description.
I'd like to see them try and explain just exactly how their product works
with its far infrared waves and vibrational frequency effects. They'd be
laughed out of court.
To claim that fish have died because people have been put off buying
this useluess lump of plastic is beneath contempt.

I just took a look at there web site... really nice piece of
plastic... I have to get me one 'cause I've just become really lazy
and don't want to do a water change for up to "8 Months" WOW.

And here I thought some of my fish died because my tank was over
stocked for what the filters could reasonable handle. I stand
corrected, it is because I did not have one of these things that my
fish died. I have to get me one of those things so that I can add more
fish to my 33 gallon tank or maybe I can add that Arawana I always
wanted.

Thank you people for telling me about this "great" product.

-= Gandalf =-

p.s. and if you think i'm serious here.... then I will have to turn
you all into brine shrimp and feed you to my Kribs.