Old 21-11-2003, 02:44 AM
Steveo

Default in ground bee problem

" wrote:
I too had the big bee problem, then I put gas in the hole and covered
it with plastic for two days. problem gone to another part of my yard.
took 4 time to rid my yard of these pest. Good luck

One blanket diazinon app usually works better, right before a rain. The
trouble is, people have used it and dursban way too much. You could buy it
at Walmart, and follow the label safely.

Safely? Joe homeowner adds 6 ounces when it calls for two. Bye Bye
organo's.

Sevin works fairly well too. Dunno how long it will be before they ban
that retail product too. (do the nests when it's dark)