Old 21-11-2003, 02:22 PM
martin

Default Cannabis Growing

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:06:30 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from "David Hill" contains these
words:

"...... Any useful hints and tips for growing cannabis ........."

I have to presume you want to grow it for it's fibre, then the first thing
is to get a licence........ It's now a legal crop for fibre production..
I just wonder what happens when you burn the waste from the crop, leaves etc
after harvest.
I presume you don't stand down wind.

I believe that the active ingredient is either negligible or nonexistant
in the commercial fibre variety.

It has emerged that teenage smokers of cannabis can contract a type of
dementia. (IIRC, You And Yours, BBC R4 - was this week, I think, so
ought to be extant on their wibble)

Millions die from smoking tobacco without ever reaching the age for
senile dementia.

I neither smoke, nor advocate smoking either.
--
Martin