Old 21-11-2003, 03:32 PM
CW

Default How does one kill plants?

uk.rec.gardening , aussie gal ,

Hello everyone, never posted here before but I sure hope I can get some
help.

I have a patch in my garden which I would dearly like to kill everything
off--plants, shrubs and grass--since I will be placing clay bricks in
this position in 2 months. Can anyone tell me what chemical/s I could
use to permanently kill every living plant in this area?

I'm only really lurking in this newsgroup as I know jack shit about
gardening - but when I had a problem with weeds outside my garage I
poured some petrol over them and they didnt come back for about a year .

--
http://www.cannabiswindow.co.uk