Old 21-11-2003, 04:28 PM
martin

Default Cannabis Growing

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:00:03 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"BAC" wrote in message

"David Hill" wrote in message
"...... Any useful hints and tips for growing cannabis ........."

I have to presume you want to grow it for it's fibre, then the first

thing
is to get a licence........ It's now a legal crop for fibre production..
I just wonder what happens when you burn the waste from the crop, leaves

etc
after harvest.
I presume you don't stand down wind.

Probably not, since THC, the 'active ingredient' is at low levels (0.3% or
less) in 'legal' varieties.

In what way would the legal variety be distinguishable from the illegal one,
to the eyes of a prying officialdom?

A good question! 5 years ago there was about 3 acres growing between
the K&A canal and the railway track between Reading and Aldermarston.
--
Martin