Old 21-11-2003, 06:01 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Cannabis Growing

"bigboard" wrote in message
Franz Heymann wrote:
"BAC" wrote in message

Probably not, since THC, the 'active ingredient' is at low levels (0.3%

or
less) in 'legal' varieties.

In what way would the legal variety be distinguishable from the illegal

one,
to the eyes of a prying officialdom?

Smell, certainly. But the main way an official can tell if a crop is
legal or not, is that you must have a licence to grow it. If you don't
have a licence, pack your steel-seated pajamas, you're off to prison.

By smelling a growing plant, or by burning a dried leaf?
I was just pondering on how they would catch a grower with a licence who
surreptitiously has a few of the smoking variey here and there in his plot
of the legal variety.
I have no intention of experimenting. I am far too scared of the law to
bother.

Franz