Old 21-11-2003, 06:32 PM
CW

Default Cannabis Growing

uk.rec.gardening , Pam Moore ,

Any useful hints and tips for growing cannabis .

I would like to hear more relevant answers to the OP's question.

I did grow some 30 years ago when the seeds were sold in Dobies
catalogue. If I recall they grew to about 5 - 6 feet high. I think I
just composted them at the end of summer, not knowing what to do with
them.
What would have happened if I had left them? they are not frost hardy
are they?

Also, what is the difference between the plants grown for leaves and
those for fibre? What about the flowers? Are they used also? I'm
innocent of these things, just curious.

The courts are pretty lenient these days with regard to small amounts for
personal use & with Class C status due at the end of january it wont take
long for many first timers who want to start growing their own .

Perhaps this might be a good time for you experts to start putting
together a FAQ on the subject ..... in theory of course :-)

--
http://www.cannabiswindow.co.uk