Old 21-11-2003, 07:05 PM
LeeAnne

Default Carnivorous plants that eat pets?

lmao, I think you missed something on that cereoid . . . he means harmful if
the pet eats the plant :-) Not if the plant eats the pet.

"Feed me Seymour!!!!!"

Happy Friday,
LeeAnne

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message
om...
Is this supposed to be a lame attempt at being humorous?
I really can't believe that there would be anybody out there that naive.

There are no carnivorous plants that would be harmful to pets.

Do a google search on carnivorous plants and see the many websites on the
subject.

George B wrote in message
om...
What kind of carnivorous plant are hermles to domestice house animals
like dogs and cats. I wanted to start a venus flytrap garden in an
aquarium and was afraid of what it may do to my cat or dog. What if
the animals ate the plants??
Thank you VERY much
George