Old 22-11-2003, 02:04 AM
George B

Default Carnivorous plants that eat pets?

lmao, I think you missed something on that cereoid . . . he means harmful if
the pet eats the plant :-) Not if the plant eats the pet.

Yes that is what I meant. Sorry for the confusion. I have lotsa
plants (over 100 in my 1 bedroom condo) they make great "pets" and a
very soothing atmosphere.
I wanted to get something a little more excotic like a venus fly trap.
However it must be non-toxic to the orther domestic pets. The cat
nor Dog has ever eaten any of my plants but I do want to make certain
that it could not hurt them if eaten. Of course I did not mean that
the plants could eat the animals I could see how that was taken.
Pretty funny image if you think about it.
Thank you all.
George